Jul 15, 2012

Welcome sweet Alyx Patrice!
  On June 28 we added another little angel to our extended eternal family. My brother and his wife had a beautiful healthy baby girl. I have decided that I always want a baby around one way or the other. I feel the closest to heaven and my heavenly father when I am around these precious spirits. Andrew and I visited them in the hospital right after she was born and today she was blessed. The sacred and reverent feelings I experience when I hear a faithful priesthood holder bless a newborn baby are hard to express into words. Thank you, Mike and Kate, for sharing this special day with us. And welcome, dear Alyx, to the family! First: the day after she was born. Doesn't Kate look great for just having a baby?





On the fourth of July at the Kaysville parade, a few days after she was born:

And today, her blessing day:






No comments:

Post a Comment