Updates.... galore
It really hasn't been that long since my last post, but lots
of post worthy things have happened. So it is probably going to take a
few days to catch up.... go! First up, Andrew has been
coaching a 5th grade AAU basketball team for a non profit basketball
organization Pump-n-Run. I feel like he is a fish in water with these
kids. He is so good with them (I know, I'm biased, but many parents have
told me the same). Last week his team played in a tournament here in
salt lake and they won their little age division. We came and watched
for the championship. I am really glad the kids and I can be a part of
Andrew's day and work in such a fun way.
And that night another very important event occurred (well, for us at least)... we finally got a portable dishwasher!!!! I know, I had to overcome some feelings of personal homemaker guilt initially, but those were quickly forgotten when I unloaded my first load of very clean and disinfected sparkling dishes. Sometimes we take things in life for granted, and though I am not complaining that I did dishes by hand for nearly a year,it is a welcomed blessing to have a little more time on my hands to focus on the kids and such.
No comments:
Post a Comment