Apr 3, 2012

Just another day in the life of motherhood...
 If any of you young mommies were wondering how to help a constipated baby be, well... no more constipated, here is the answer: Tummy Time!

This picture just sums up my day yesterday. I had one daughter who is potty training and still likes to poop in her underwear (which she did yesterday), and my oldest son who had running diarrhea all day. He had so many accidents that he ran out of underwear and ran around bear bottomed all morning in the house while I did about 5 loads of laundry throughout the day.... then, my constipated baby, to top it all off, decided to let it all out! Just another day in the life of motherhood :) How was your day?

1 comment:

  1. We are in the same boat! Matthew is potty training, and Corbin's diaper has leaked a few times lately. Just when I get the laundry with all the yucky clothes/blankets/underwear done it happens again. YUCK. :)

    ReplyDelete