Jul 29, 2010

Friends = Happiness. Congrats Anastasia and Tyler! Today my very dear friend Anastasia got married in the Mount Timpanogos temple to her sweetheart Tyler. I was so happy to be there and see them beaming! Anastasia was my roommate in college and we have always remained close. This was the first sealing I was able to attend of one of my friends, and it was very sweet. Here are some pictures from the bridal shower. Ella joined me for a girls night out and she had a great time, as did I:






Today I took some pictures at the temple after the ceremony with our other good friend Casey:






Didn't she look just beautiful? Her mom made her dress, wow! I was so impressed. Here is a final picture at the reception where a bunch of us college friends met up. It was a great time.Poor Benson was all done since it was way past his bed time:)

I was reminded again today of what is most important in life, and what a blessing it is to have family, friends and faith. Congratulations Anastasia and Tyler!!

1 comment:

  1. That was so fun. I loved being there at the Temple with all of you. The pictures look great. Hope to see you soon.

    ReplyDelete