May 10, 2010

Chile week 2 Here is a quick recap of our second week in Chile. The time has just flown by and I can hardly believe we only have 4 days left until we fly home! But we are still planning lots of fun activities and sight seeing and spending time with family. We love being here!pictures: at the front of the house with the Chile flag, hiking up to the virgin Mary statue (great views), at the museum with a Chine exhibit, at zone conference with some sister missionaries, going on the metro (Benson did not like that!), in Vina del Mar where we stayed at a hotel (the ocean was right outside our hotel room window, beautiful), mother's day at church with some Chilean members, at the house doing a belated easter egg hunt, talking to Elder Greg, mother's day picture:


1 comment:

  1. How fun! I'm glad you guys are having a fun time. I hope you can come home safely!

    ReplyDelete