May 3, 2010

 Chile trip: our first week I thought I would give a quick update on our trip to Chile. We are absolutely loving it here and are so happy to see Andrew's family again. We have been trying to get as much fun in as possible, which includes lots of time spent eating, playing and sight-seeing. We are also loving meeting with missionaries and seeing mom and dad at work in the mission. We also took benson on a trip to the zoo here, which was a lot of fun until he fell and got a huge bump on his head! But those of you who know him, know that that spot on his head has had many a bump that has healed just fine :) just part of being a busy toddler. Also, some of you may have heard we had another aftershock from the earthquake on Sunday. We were in the middle of sacrament meeting at church when it hit! It was subtle, but you could feel it. Now I can say I have experienced an earthquake :) we were all fine though. So here are some pictures of our trip so far, with many more to come. The trip down here went relatively smooth, considering we traveled 2 days straight with a toddler and an infant! Thank goodness we have 2 children that sleep well and are very patient! pictures: at the airport, at the zoo, view of Santiago, benson's bump, with the newest missionaries, ella at the dinner table, at Sarah's basketball game, eating empenada's in a cute Chilean town, at the port at San Antonio, benson baking cookies with grandma


2 comments:

  1. Your family is soooo cute! I love you guys. Love, Susan Niedert

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun, I've been wondering how you guys were doing. I bet everyone is very glad to see you. :)

    ReplyDelete