I just had to share this cute video of one of Ella's favorite pass times: Her bouncy chair workout. She may be a petite little girl, but she has some strong muscles! This video had us all rolling on the floor laughing. She was named the energizer bunny tonight, which some of you may recall was one of my nicknames growing up :) haha!
Also, Here are some funny sibling pictures of Benson and Ella. Benson was introduced to the world of th IPhone today, and was enthrolled by the ability to watch his favorite kid shows right there in the palm of his hand. I guess it was a bad time for me to schedule a sibling photo shoot, well at least, for Benson. Ella seemed to be enjoying the photo shoot just fine! Our little model....

That video is hilarious! She gets some good air!
ReplyDeleteI love the video and the pictures. I love the looks on the kids faces. You can tell it isn't Benson's idea of fun, but Ella loves it. How cute.:) I can't believe you just found our blog. :)
ReplyDeleteThat is so funny! I can see why she got that nickname!
ReplyDelete