Dec 30, 2012

The week before Halloween happenings 
We did a couple fun activities in the week before halloween, so this is recapping those fun things.
First up, my cute Karsten in his high chair. Why?Just because he is cute. That's why :)


Then, Benson had a 'Scarecrow Festival" at his preschool. It is their way of celebrating Halloween. The granite school district doesn't allow their public schools to celebrate Halloween traditionally, so the teachers have to come up with educational themes, so the preschool came up with a Fall-themed dress up. All the kids were invited to dress up as scare crows. So I headed to Savers (our local thrift store) to piece together a cute outfit for Benson. I think I might have gone a little over the top, since he was probably the most dressed up kid in the whole class :) But we had much fun doing it. Hey, if you're gonna do it  might as well go full out, right?
 
 
 
Then, we went up to my sisters house for a visit, and Karsten got the classic big-sister (cousin)-dress-me-up-silly-because-I-am-too-little-to-fight-back-treatment. If you are a boy who has ever had a sister, you know exactly what I am talking about!

Then, a picture of some good old daddy kid time. Love it.
Lastly,  Ella and Karsten well-baby check ups the morning of Halloween. Only Karsten had to get shots. Never gets any easier for me to watch them get shots. Oh well. They measured great though!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment