Dec 31, 2012

SLCC basketball game fun
I am not able to attend many of Andrew's games, since I am mostly at home tending to the kids by myself when he is coaching (and let's face it, watching a basketball game with 3 kids under the age of five is somewhat of a challenge :) But, we were fortunate to attend one of his games right before thanksgiving with a lot of family that came to support Andrew as well. It was really fun and a really exciting game. Too bad they barely lost in OT! Nonetheless, we had a great time, and so did the kids. I am glad that as a family we can support Andrew and enjoy the fun of his work. I am so grateful for all of Andrew's hard work to provide for our family and I think he is a pretty darn good coach as well (not that I'm biased.... :)


 Benson's game entertainment: games on uncle and aunts phones :)

No comments:

Post a Comment