Our ward puts on an annual breakfast with Santa. I am the music leader in our primary, so I prepared some fun Christmas songs for the kids to sing while we wait for Santa to come in. This year Andrew was gone, so my mom came down to help me. We passed the time playing games and Oma read the kids books, they love it when Oma comes!
Then the next morning we went to the breakfast. The only problem is that I got pretty sick that week with a nasty infection, so I was still recovering. Luckily my mom was there to help. Together we managed to get it all done and we had a fun time.
Here the kids are in line to meet Santa.
I was so silly and forgot to grab Karsten from my mom to put on Santa's lap.... sorry son, I hope you can forgive me for not having your first Santa picture.... Here is Benson telling Santa he wants a transformer for Christmas. And Ella wanted a dream lite. They must have been good this year, because they both got what they asked for! Ella wasn't too sure about sitting on Santa's lap though, see her face! But we avoided her screaming, so that was good :)
Right after the breakfast we headed up back to Oma's house to celebrate Sinterklaas that night at my sisters house. On the way up we picked up my dad's sinterklaas present.
Karsten enjoying Oma's house!
No comments:
Post a Comment