How did my baby girl turn 3 already? What a bundle of personality and pure, heavenly joy she is. She is my kindred spirit and I know I have known her for much, much longer than the past 3 years. How I love her. She makes me laugh every day. She makes me roll my eyes at the things that come out of her mouth. She has enough sass and sweetness for every girl combined. my dear Ella, you are loved beyond words. Happy 3rd birthday.
First, we took her out to breakfast. For the past year every time we go to walmart she practically begs me for the purple ducky you see in the picture. I always say no. Until today (well, it was only 99 cents). It is now dubbed her birthday ducky. I hope children will never grow old in a way that they will stop enjoying the joys of simple, cheap, yet fulfilling presents :)
And yes, that is an egg McMuffin she is about to feast on. I must have been in a party mood that day, or cloudy mood, to give her an EGG sandwich when she is allergic to egg.... hahaha. Luckily I caught it after she had only taken one bite, primarily consisting of bun. Phew, hives-tragedy averted. No one wants puffy-eyes birthday pictures!
Then we had a party for her at our local park with our family. It was beautiful weather (September seems to consistently have the most perfect weather here in Utah!). We roasted hot dogs, enjoyed a fun rainbow/pony cake (it was easier to make than you think) and opened lots of fun presents.
and... the cake and presents
told ya the cake was cool....
one happy birthday girl!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment