Sep 25, 2012

Brigham City Temple open house
  We attended the temple open house at the end of August. It was a hot but beautiful day. It is always exciting when a new temple if finished and ready to open. It is even more exciting when that happens close by and our whole family can enjoy such a special occurence. I love being able to share this with my children, long before they will be able to go to the temple themselves. I wanted the kids to have a little better understanding of what we were going to do before we went, so in the morning I showed them a video about temples, and Benson wanted to see it over and over again. It was so sweet. The spirit of the temple filled our home and I was touched by his enthusiasm to learn about the Lord's house.

  It is also pretty special because Vicki and Jerry went with us. Vicki was just baptized in July, so it was neat for her to see the inside of a temple right away. As always, it is a beautiful building. My parents and Elaine joined us for the tour as well. The whole tour went pretty fast so I didn't have much time to shoot a lot of pictures, but here are a few:  Grateful that my sweet family will be together forever because of the blessings of the temple!



No comments:

Post a Comment