Dec 21, 2011

Happy Birthday Boy!  
My baby boy is turning 4 today! I can't believe it. I just love this picture we had taken of him:

Has it really been 4 years since we welcomed this special child into the world? Oh how I love him! I remember when he was born, how sober and serious he was. He was like a little adult scanning the world around him. He was a very good baby, sleeping and eating well. He is a fun, energetic little boy who loves life. Lately he has loved his new preschool and he is learning so much. His favorite things of course are cars, trains and rockets.We had a little birthday party for him last night at our house. Thanks to everyone who was able to come! He loved his presents and seeing all the people that he loves so much. My favorite part of the night was seeing his face light up with the purest form of joy when he opened his presents and expressed gratitude for them. He is such a tender, sweet child and I am so grateful to have him for my son.Here is a little video of him blowing out his birthday candle: And here are some pictures from last night:


 He even did a dance of joy when he opened his new Lighting McQueen shoes!

1 comment: