Dec 11, 2011

Christmas Time...
This year has been fun with the kids because they are finally grasping that this is a special time of year. They enjoyed helping daddy put up the Christmas tree
This year was the first time that Benson and Ella actually met Santa and sat on his lap

They were both pretty timid on Santa's lap, but I am just glad neither one of them burst out into tears! Benson managed to whisper to Santa that he wanted a car for Christmas (shocker, I know :) Our ward organized this 'breakfast with Santa'  and all the kids really enjoyed it.Then I took the kids to our local library a few weeks ago to attend a free class from a music teacher teaching the children 'the nutcracker'. They also really enjoyed that and now Benson calls all nutcrackers he sees 'crackers'.


Andrew's parents took all of his family to see 'Savior of the World' last week to get into the real Christmas spirit, and it was beautiful. I didn't take any pictures that day unfortunately!Tomorrow night the kids, Andrew and I are going to temple square for FHE to see the pretty lights and walk around, so that should be fun as well.I will have to write later this week about the other most exciting news we have had, that my sister and her family finally arrived in UT last week and are now here to stay! I just have to gather up some pictures to show you since I forgot the card in my camera that day :) Merry Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment