Siblings
I don't know about you other moms who have little children, but I just love and adore pictures where both my kids are playing sweetly together. Maybe because it reminds me of my childhood and how close we siblings were, and how much I still love them to this day.This is a picture taken at the hospital right after I was born, with my sister rubbing my head and my oma holding her. This of course is before my awesome brother joined our family 2 years later.
Ella and Benson are really starting to play together more and I am loving it. Here are a few pictures as of late of them together. I hope that one day they will look back at these pictures and say 'wow, we really were best buddies!' First, a little video I shot of them last night. They thought it was so much fun to lay in Benson's bed together side by side as Andrew & I were folding laundry right before their bed time. They were so cute. We sang songs and took pictures. Make sure to wait for the end of the movie where they break out in pure joy! Then, here are the pictures:

No comments:
Post a Comment