May 23, 2011

Just another happy day.... I wish I had some more exciting things to blog about, but this month has mostly been a collection of all the every day happenings a young family like ours can expect. But, that has also made it a great month. So today I would like to celebrate the today. Andrew and I have been able to spend some more time together now that he is done with school and that has been a sweet blessing.

We are excited to see what the next few months will bring to our family, and where it will take us, but one thing is for sure, we are sure glad to have each other and our faith today. I know that is what we will remember most about this time when we look back 30 years from now. At least I will be able to say that we were happy and excited about our next adventures. So here is to the every-day-happening that make life the sweetest: our 2 greatest blessings
                                     
“Sometimes we let our thoughts of tomorrow take up too much of today. Daydreaming of the past and longing for the future may provide comfort but will not take the place of living in the present. This is the day of our opportunity, and we must grasp it.”    ( President Monson,  “In Search of Treasure,” Ensign, May 2003, 20.)

2 comments:

  1. My little angels--see you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you guys are enjoying your time together. Something will work out soon and you'll wish for more time together to do whatever you want. :)

    ReplyDelete