Jan 18, 2011

First day of Preschool My baby boy started Preschool today... it's a little weird, I'll admit it. I can't believe he is this grown up already! We feel so blessed to have found him a good little preschool with Mrs. Stephanie. It just so happened that his first day he was starting, today, was a scheduled field trip day. So Andrew, Ella and I went along to share in all the fun. We went to the Dinosaur and Bean museum's at BYU, and Benson loved it.
 

Above is a picture of most of the kids in his preschool, though there are only 10 kids in his actual morning class:There are 8 girls and 1 boy in his class, so the one other boy was real excited to get another little boy to play with! And I am glad Benson will have a buddy too.After the dinosaur museum we all headed over to the Bean museum to see all the animals. Benson has been to this museum before, but I think he enjoyed it more this time. We walked around to look at the animals and we attended a life reptile show, just for the kids. It was great:
 
 
 
 
So here is welcome to yet another stage in life, having children in (pre)school. I know this will help this little boy continue to grow, learn and love life. We love our Benson!!

No comments:

Post a Comment