Jan 27, 2011

Basketball FUN! I attended last night's game with my friend & neighbor Amy, and we had a blast. It was such a fun game to attend, and it was Andrew's first game back working after he broke his foot. I think I am starting to accept what a huge part of my life basketball is, and how relieved and happy I am when they win :)Of course BYU's star player, Jimmer Fredette, didn't dissappoint. Well, he did amazing really. I snapped a picture of him in the air on one of his last baskets of the game (a 'floater' as Andrew calls it. click to enlarge)
That pretty much sums up the game!Here is a picture of Andrew walking across the floor in a time-out (on the left) and Amy and I at the game. What a fun night! Thanks to grandma Glazier for babysitting my kiddos.
 

1 comment:

  1. It looks like you guys had fun! We were thinking Andrew was probably having a fun time while we saw the game. :)

    ReplyDelete