Family Lunch
Yesterday all of the family currently living in the house went out to lunch at the Pizza Factory. I have to say it has been so much fun living with all these wonderful people. These are some very special years while we are young and able to enjoy each other like this. Who knows where we will all end up down the road! Though I am excited that school is finally coming to an end for us next spring, I am also sad that a very happy chapter in our life will be ending. But all new seasons bring new exciting opportunities in life.
For now, I am very grateful to have been blessed with such wonderful people to live with. And the kids just love having so many fun uncles and aunts around! We look forward to have many, many more fun outings like these with all our family, including those not here right now.
No comments:
Post a Comment