Apr 12, 2010

Sick of winter Yes, sick of winter literally and figuratively. I wish spring would just come and stay!! Last week Mr. winter took a toll on our family when it brought along with it some of his favorite illnesses. Mom had bronchitis and poor Ella had bronchilitits and a mild pneumonia... I hate seeing that little girl sick! Benson also had a bad cold and Andrew woke up this morning with a sore throat... at least we weren't all sick at the same time. Ella had to have some special treatments for her lungs: a nebulizer. I had never heard of it, but here is a picture of what it is. She had this 4 x a day.
So a new week today, and i am glad to report we are finally feeling better. hooray for medicine and good healthcare!

5 comments:

  1. I'm sorry you guys have been sick! Just when you think you won't have to worry about all that stuff any more! I hope you all get better soon! I am with you, I am so sick of the snow and winter. Spring is such a tease. I'm hoping it'll warm up soon and stay that way!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That girl is too cute to be sick. Also, thanks for the great soundtrack. It is playing in the background while I finish some things up. Hope everyone feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. BTW, Josh=Shauna
    Too lazy to change profile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bronchilitits eh :D

    So happy you're all doing better! Andrew: you had better stay healthy young man! Don't make me come over there...

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry guys! That's no fun. Glad to hear you're doing better. It was good to talk to you today Marissa. Thanks for all of your advice. Have a great time in Chile!

    ReplyDelete