Mar 24, 2010

Ella 6 months old!
Our Ella Bean is 6 months old!! I can hardly believe it. She is the sweetest, funnest daughter and we are so glad to have her part of our eternal family!
Here is a list of some of the things she likes to do and some of her personality traits:
- She loves bouncing in her 'entertainment center' as you see in the picture
- She is eating solid foods now and loving it
- she is starting to babble 'da da da' and 'ma ma ma'... melts my heart
- She does NOT like the bath tub water running (the noise scares her) or the blow dryer
- she is starting to scoot on her bum backwards, just like I did!
- she can get really mad if she isn't fed right away when she is hungry or if I take one of her toys away.
- she smiles more than anyone I know
- she loves taking naps with me in bed in the morning
- her hair is starting to grow but it is really fine and is staying dark (go figure?)
- She is a JOY!!

1 comment: