Benson's 5th birthday
My little baby boy is now 5! That seems like such a big number to me! And we just love him so much. We started off the birthday celebrations with his well baby check at the doctor. He is healthy and growing well. Even his speech has improved greatly, and he will most likely 'graduate' from special education services in the next few months right before kindergarten. I am really grateful for all the help he has received and how well he has responded to it.
Andrew's brother Greg has a birthday 2 days before Benson, so we decided to throw them a combined birthday party on Dec. 20th. Aunt Vicki offered to host the party, and I was fine with that. It was spiderman themed birthday party, since Benson has been asking me for months for a spiderman birthday cake. He was so well behaved, happy and grateful during his party. I was really proud of him.
Unfortunately my camera died after the blowing out candle picture, so I don't have any pictures of him opening presents, but here he is playing with one of his favorite: His new play dough truck (thank you Oma!) A big thank you to everyone who came and gave such nice presents. We are so grateful for our sweet Benson in our life.
No comments:
Post a Comment