Pumpkin carving
We had our annual pumpkin carving FHE. Grandma May got the kids their pumpkins this year. She even let Benson climb on top of the pile at the grocery store to pick out his favorite one! I snapped this pictures from the car:
She also got us some cute halloween decorations for the house which the kids loves. We are thankful for both grandma's who so lovingly tend to our children. So the following Monday we got out our carving stuff and got to it. Andrew always likes to always think of something creative and unique, and this year he decided to make a pumpkin design just for Benson. I thought it was so sweet that he would think of that.
I should have filmed when Andrew did the big reveal to benson because he immediatly recognized it and shouted with glee! priceless.We all had fun carving and creating pumpkins. I was very of my kids for learning to draw faces and stick figures, it is fun to start seeing some life in their drawings.

No comments:
Post a Comment