For Labor day this year we went to Orem to spend the day with Andrew's family. It was a really fun, relaxing day. It is always a treat for me when Andrew is off work on the holidays (that doesn't always happen). My favorite thing in the whole wide world is still spending time with him. First we went to a local park where we used to play all the time when we lived in Orem. It was good to reminisce. Andrew and his dad played some Tennis while grandma May and I watched the kids play at the park.
Karsten's first time in the swing! he loved it of course.
After the park we had a BBQ at his parents house, and then we went for a walk up Provo canyon by bridal veil falls. It had been so long since I had taken that hike (takes me back to my college days!). It was fun to now do it with the kids. We walked, stuck our feet in the water and played. I love being outside. Then, a fun video of kids being kids
No comments:
Post a Comment