Family Date Temple Square
We don't often have a free afternoon with all of us together, so we decided to take advantage of it and go on a family date. It was so much fun. Definitely need to do more often. We live so close to Salt Lake now, and I really haven't taken advantage of that yet as much as I should. So we took the kids on their first tour of temple square and the church history museum. The museum has a special exhibit on the book of mormon for the children. They had a lot of fun.
My super cute little boy!! Getting way too big already!
Then we walked around Temple Square and saw the Christus statue. The kids loved it and I am so glad we live in a place where we get to enjoy so many of God's beautiful creations. I am grateful to get to grow up surrounded by temples. This was a wonderful day, and we decided that every spring from now on we are making a family temple square trip!
How fun. I'm glad you got to have a family day together! Karsten is so cute! So are Benson & Ella. :)
ReplyDelete