Christmas
I was looking back through my blog, and noticed I had skipped one special holiday! So to recap, here are some pictures from a wonderful holiday weekend.We started with Andrew's family on Christmas Eve day. We were all together again after 3 years, and the May family is expanding every year! We started off the day taking a long awaited May family picture at Olan Mills, and one of our little family as well.
Then we headed to Andrew's grandparents house in South Jordan where we set up camp for Christmas. We all hung out, played games, ate food and went to see a movie. It was a blast. The next morning we all woke up and opened presents and had a yummy Christmas breakfast. It was a lot of fun.
Ella and Benson waking up on Christmas morning!
Cuddling with cute cousin baby Liam
Yep, just woke up!
Then we drove up to my parents house in Ogden to spend the rest of Christmas day. Since it was Sunday we attended my mom's ward for their Christmas music meeting, which was beautiful. Then we hung out and ate all day again :) it was great. For some reason I didn't take many pictures of this part of Christmas, but here a few of the hats my sister Karina made for the kids, they are adorable!
And that was the season recap! Most of all I was grateful to have Andrew home for all the fun this year, which I don't think had happened in our entire marriage yet!


No comments:
Post a Comment