Apr 11, 2011

General Conference Last weekend we went up to my parents house to watch general conference and spend time with my family. We had a great, relaxing weekend after the busy semester and basketball season. Andrew & I were very uplifted and blessed by conference this year, probably because we are making a lot of life changing decisions right now with Andrew graduating. We felt the tender mercies of the Lord as he lovingly gave us guidance, comfort and answers through his chosen servants. We feel strengthened, and enriched to go forward with faith!Here are some pictures from the weekend:
 
 The kids were not in the mood to get their picture taken :)
 
 I was showing the kids picture albums from when I was little. They loved it!
 
 
 
 
Playing with cousins, so fun!

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you could have a relaxing weekend with Andrew. :) You guys are the best!

    ReplyDelete