Back home!
Yes, we made is safely back home. It was a long plane ride, but the kids did well and I had enough energy to plug along :) Though I had a wonderful time, I am glad to be back home with my hubby. We celebrated our anniversary briefly with the exchange of some gifts, and then off to bed.
The kids slept until 4 a.m. their first night, which is great considering. The next morning we caught up with Eric and Lindsy who had also jsut returned from their trip to Chile. We enjoyed opening all the fun presents we got.
It has taken about 3-4 days to fully adjust back to Utah time zone, but I think we are back on track and getting back to our 'normal' life. I feel like we are now off to the races, as Andrew has officially begun his last semester at BYU. He has a lot to do to finish up his thesis the next few weeks and months, but I know he can do it!Meanwhile the kids and I have been at home putting life back together. I have been busy replacing all the items I lost in my purse & wallett, which is quite the hassle. But it is coming along! Once again, all the things I lost were replaceable, so I am very grateful for that. I was welcomed back to Utah with the same amount, if not more, snow that I left behind in Holland. So yesterday the kids and I bundled up and played for hours in the fun, powder Utah snow. Our cute nighbor kids had made a little slide from the piled up snow turned ice, and Benson loved it. Doesn't Ella look cute in her new snowsuit?
And that is the beginning of 2011 for us! How is yours? Benson also went to his first time in Primary last Sunday, I will have to post some pictures of that handsome boy in his new suit later! oh kids grow up too fast....
What cute pictures. We're glad you are back safe and sound.
ReplyDelete