Barnyard Boo...
There is an annual Halloween fest here at Thanksgiving point. They have a less scary attraction for little kids called 'barnyard boo'. For playgroup we went there last week and had a lot of fun. It was a lot hotter than we anticipated, but still a lot of fun (better too warm than too cold right?)This is one of my favorite pictures of Benson and Ella, I rarely get a picture where they are both smiling and together in one picture:
We were waiting for our friend Lisa to carpool up to the event. When we got there it was pretty busy, but it was still a ton of fun. Here are some pictures:
This is a picture of Benson on a wagon ride. Note that the woman sitting next to him is not me, but another woman with her children. Benson took a liking to her and held on to her arm for the majority of the ride :) I guess he is not shy!
One of the activities was cookie decorating, and that was for sure our favorite! At the end when we had some tickets left over we made sure to use them up on cookies :) In the meantime Ella cruised around with us in the stroller:
Benson's favorite part, of course, were all the farm animals. We really miss having free petting zoos here in America, in Holland they are all over the place.
The kids were super tired and hungry when we got home, so we made a lovely pot of spaghetti and the kids devoured it! It was Ella's first time eating spaghetti, in her daiper of course! I think this might be Benson's favorite food of all time. And that was the happy end of a long, fun day!
How fun, I'm glad you got to go. Spaghetti is Matthew's favorite too. Whenever I ask Landon what I should make for dinner he says "Spaghetti, cause it is Matthew's favorite." :)
ReplyDelete