Sep 1, 2010

Bye Bye corolla...
Out with the Old.....


In with the new....


well, used, but new to us :) Andrew had a nasty accident last week and unfortunately our trusty little corolla was totaled... Andrew had some whiplash but luckily he is all back to normal. poor guy. So we said goodbye to our first car that we purchased. I actually felt a little mourning over it :) That car had a lot of memories! And these things just happen. It seems that every year that we start another school year begins, we face some trials, but that too is necessary and needs to happen for us to learn to rely on the Lord more! I know there is a reason for everything. Luckily we were blessed to find another good (cheap) car really fast before school started so Andrew had a way to get back and forth. It is actually the exact same car that his parents are letting us drive if you can believe that!So now school has started and we are on track for another busy, fun year. I must add our final year as students at BYU. Kind of bitter sweet. Andrew started his thesis and luckily (another huge blessing) everything got approved in time for Andrew to start his study and hopefully be done next April. We relaxed this weekend at the stake picnic:



Andrew got his football stuck up s HUGE pine tree, and when my brother heard the predicament he couldn't resist the challenge to go and get it :) So he climbed ALL the way up in the tree and got the ball, and himself, safely back down.
and that recaps our adventure filled pre-school activities :)




2 comments:

  1. Oh no! I guess at least you found a car before Andrew starts school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you were able to find another car so quick and I'm glad Andrew is okay. Car wrecks are not fun, so I'm glad things worked out for you guys.

    ReplyDelete