I just had to share this funny picture that I took of Benson yesterday. I ran out to get the mail, and before I knew it Benson had snuck out behind me and was enjoying himself by ringing the doorbell uncontrollably. It was as if he had found the funnest new toy in the world. As you can see, he sometimes has a hard time keeping his pants up because he has no waist (he has my dad to thank for that!... oh that slender European build :) I have yet to find a belt that fits a 2 year old, so I am on a quest to find a solution. Today at Walmart I found some mitten cuffs that I think will work... haha, the improvisation us moms do! We will see how it works. For now, I am putting this picture amongst my favorites to show his future lovely wife one day, as I am sure Benson will appreciate it, right??
Feb 11, 2010
Caught by the bell....
I just had to share this funny picture that I took of Benson yesterday. I ran out to get the mail, and before I knew it Benson had snuck out behind me and was enjoying himself by ringing the doorbell uncontrollably. It was as if he had found the funnest new toy in the world. As you can see, he sometimes has a hard time keeping his pants up because he has no waist (he has my dad to thank for that!... oh that slender European build :) I have yet to find a belt that fits a 2 year old, so I am on a quest to find a solution. Today at Walmart I found some mitten cuffs that I think will work... haha, the improvisation us moms do! We will see how it works. For now, I am putting this picture amongst my favorites to show his future lovely wife one day, as I am sure Benson will appreciate it, right??
I just had to share this funny picture that I took of Benson yesterday. I ran out to get the mail, and before I knew it Benson had snuck out behind me and was enjoying himself by ringing the doorbell uncontrollably. It was as if he had found the funnest new toy in the world. As you can see, he sometimes has a hard time keeping his pants up because he has no waist (he has my dad to thank for that!... oh that slender European build :) I have yet to find a belt that fits a 2 year old, so I am on a quest to find a solution. Today at Walmart I found some mitten cuffs that I think will work... haha, the improvisation us moms do! We will see how it works. For now, I am putting this picture amongst my favorites to show his future lovely wife one day, as I am sure Benson will appreciate it, right??
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

have no fear... help is on the way!!! I found you a couple of belts here and mom is bringing them over ;)
ReplyDeleteIt might be worth not using them if it continues to give you these kinds of pictures though, haha. Cute!!
So funny! We have the same belt problem. I found a kid one without holes that works pretty well, it just doesn't fit the best. Benson's future wife will love that picture of him. :)
ReplyDeleteDon't worry. I'm sure he'll get his daddy's gut pretty soon....
ReplyDelete