2010 is the year I will blog again! Let's hope I can keep it up amidst my wonderfully busy and fulfilling job as a wife & mother of 2. I was sitting at the computer this Saturday night listening to the BYU basketball game, and realized that it was time to relaunch. Why am I listening to a BYU basketball game? Because basketball is as much a part of our family as anything. Andrew is working with the basketball team for his final year as their student manager before he graduates in April. It is a wonderful job/internship, though he of course is missed much by his 3 biggest fans at home whenever he travels, which this time of year is almost a weekly occurrence. But our lives are extremely blessed, happy, challenging and fun! With Andrew starting his final semester of his undergraduate degree, our lives are eeking further away from our traditional college life which we have been living since we started our family in 2006. We are on our way to our next adventures, though this moment in our life is as good and wonderful as any will ever be.For now, I am sitting here at home while my children are soundly asleep (finally :) and closing out the day by starting the blog life once again. I guess this ends my first post of hopefully many more useful, meaningful, funny, inspiring & interesting ones to come.
Jan 9, 2010
Welcome, again!
2010 is the year I will blog again! Let's hope I can keep it up amidst my wonderfully busy and fulfilling job as a wife & mother of 2. I was sitting at the computer this Saturday night listening to the BYU basketball game, and realized that it was time to relaunch. Why am I listening to a BYU basketball game? Because basketball is as much a part of our family as anything. Andrew is working with the basketball team for his final year as their student manager before he graduates in April. It is a wonderful job/internship, though he of course is missed much by his 3 biggest fans at home whenever he travels, which this time of year is almost a weekly occurrence. But our lives are extremely blessed, happy, challenging and fun! With Andrew starting his final semester of his undergraduate degree, our lives are eeking further away from our traditional college life which we have been living since we started our family in 2006. We are on our way to our next adventures, though this moment in our life is as good and wonderful as any will ever be.For now, I am sitting here at home while my children are soundly asleep (finally :) and closing out the day by starting the blog life once again. I guess this ends my first post of hopefully many more useful, meaningful, funny, inspiring & interesting ones to come.
2010 is the year I will blog again! Let's hope I can keep it up amidst my wonderfully busy and fulfilling job as a wife & mother of 2. I was sitting at the computer this Saturday night listening to the BYU basketball game, and realized that it was time to relaunch. Why am I listening to a BYU basketball game? Because basketball is as much a part of our family as anything. Andrew is working with the basketball team for his final year as their student manager before he graduates in April. It is a wonderful job/internship, though he of course is missed much by his 3 biggest fans at home whenever he travels, which this time of year is almost a weekly occurrence. But our lives are extremely blessed, happy, challenging and fun! With Andrew starting his final semester of his undergraduate degree, our lives are eeking further away from our traditional college life which we have been living since we started our family in 2006. We are on our way to our next adventures, though this moment in our life is as good and wonderful as any will ever be.For now, I am sitting here at home while my children are soundly asleep (finally :) and closing out the day by starting the blog life once again. I guess this ends my first post of hopefully many more useful, meaningful, funny, inspiring & interesting ones to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment